DEFENDER & D1 FRONT +2\" SPORT SHOCKStock Code: OME60037L
Old Man Emu 60037L Nitrocharger Sport +2" Extended Front Shock.
The latest addition to Old Man Emu’s 4WD suspension range, Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4x4 shock absorber on the market, and is now available for a range of vehicles. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport 4x4 shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain.
With an advanced valving system that incorporates three areas of fine tuning, Old Man Emu's Nitrocharger Sport instantly adapts to all terrain for an outstanding, smooth ride and phenomenal control.
- High quality polyurethane and rubber materials for extended life.
- Impact resistant, polyethylene dirt shield provides additional protection from stone chips and off road debris.
- Super strong 18mm induction hardened chrome piston rod engineered to handle rigours of heavy loads and tough 4x4 touring.
- Large, durable seal incorporates new gas retention check valve design to virtually eliminate contaminant damage while providing outstanding gas and oil retention.
- Large, low friction Teflon impregnated bronze bushing for long lasting durability
- Teflon infused broze slip ring ensures a more consistant and uniform damping performance by providing better control of oil flow between the rod and rod guide
- Increases the temperature operating range and improves oil flow through the valving, ensuring optimum performance.
- Free flowing design reduces aeration and high oil temperature, extending shock absorber performance under harsh conditions.
- Durable rebound and compressions multi deflective disc stacking on either side of the free flowing piston allows infinite tuning options
- Petroleum based, high performance formula designed to resist fade and aeration for improved durability and shock absorber performance.
- Heavy gauge steel reserve tube is 23% more effective than common 1.3mm wall tubing to protect internal components from stone damage
- Six valving discs allow greater valving options for maximum ride and handling performance.