Hi-Lift Jack Bracket / Top MountStock Code: JADA014
The Hi-Lift jack is an invaluable off-road recovery and tire-changing device, but it can be an ungainly accessory to store and transport. Front Runner’s Hi-Lift Jack Bracket is a two-piece locking bracket that offers a solid, convenient, and accessible way to do this. It bolts easily to the top of your roof rack and, thanks to its powder coated steel construction, it is off-road tough.
- These two brackets bolt into the t-slots of your Front Runner roof rack.
- Used to mount a Hi-Lift Jacks to the top of your rack.
- Fits all size Hi-Lift Jacks.
- The Handle Bracket opens to allow access to your Hi-Lift Jack.
- Made from steel and finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Racks.
- The Handle Bracket is lockable with the Rack Accessory Lock / Small.