QUICK RELEASE TENT MOUNT KITStock Code: TBMK011
Quick Release Tent Mount Kit - by Front Runner
Do you have limited garage clearance? Don’t use your roof top tent year around? Maybe you just don’t want to keep the tent on your vehicle for errands or everyday life. Front Runner's Quick Release Tent Mount Kit gives a roof top tent camper the freedom to mount or remove the tent in seconds and with no tools. Two built-in locks give you safety and added peace of mind.
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top tent. Simply release the tabs on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the “off-season” or time consuming weekday removal of a roof top tent.
- This strong and rattle free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with the Roof Top Tent - by Front Runner and other popular soft shell tent brands like TJM, ARB, Tepui, etc.
- 4 low profile latching brackets bolt to a Front Runner Rack, and 4 self-aligning guide bolts secure to the tent base channels using the supplied nut plates (3 sets of nut plates to work with popular tent channels included)
- Secures in place with 4 latches with safety catches. For added peace of mind, lock your latches in place using Rack Accessory Lock / Small - by Front Runner.
- Tents can be mounted at two different heights, depending on clearance needs. The bottom of the tent can sit either 40mm / 1.57 inches or 17mm / 1 inch above the rack slats.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor with the stainless steel bobbins.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.