Suzuki Jimny (2018-Current) Drawer KitStock Code: SSSJ001
Suzuki Jimny (2018-Current) Drawer Kit - by Front Runner
Make storing and organizing gear and valuables a no-brainer. This lockable drawer has been designed specifically for the Suzuki Jimny 2018+. Hide contents from prying eyes while creating more usable and easily accessible storage space in your vehicle.
Engineered tough for both on and off-road travel.
This drawer kit has 1 lockable drawer, 2 keys per lock, base deck, deck completion set, 2 tie down rails, 4 tie down rings, all necessary installation hardware, and detailed fitment instructions.
- 113kg / 250 lb drawer load carrying capacity.
- Hold open feature: drawer “locks” open while parked on uneven surfaces.
- High-strength bearing slides allows the drawer to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- The Suzuki Jimny (2018-Current) Base Deck ensures a level packing, or mounting surface, in the rear of the Suzuki Jimny.
- Provide peace of mind and security by locking away important travel items such as computers, smart phones and camera gear.
- The flat deck incorporates two cargo attachment channels and 4 Tie Down Rings For Drawer System.
- Customize your own storage configurations. Stack and secure luggage, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack, aluminum boxes and other storage containers to the top deck using Stratchits or other straps.
- The side decks are easily removable creating storage space between the drawers and vehicle for a variety of items such as tools, jumper cables, tow ropes, diving snorkels, masks, fins, kindling, barbeque skewers, etc.
- The deck is covered with a durable, UV resistant nylon pile black carpet detailed to complement the vehicle’s interior contours.
- The nylon carpet surface creates resiliency for securing cargo while insulating against noise and vibration.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
- This drawer kit can be easily installed in minutes by attaching the supplied carabiners and turnbuckles to the vehicle’s existing mounting points and the drawer mounting brackets. Removing the drawer is just as easy.